30% OFF DENTISTRY UNTIL NOVEMBER 30
Did you know that 75% of pets will have some form of dental disease by the age of 5?
Did you know that untreated dental disease not only causes significant pain and infection of the mouth, but can also lead to problems with the liver, kidneys and heart and shorten your pet's life?
Dental disease is difficult to detect and animals don't usually display any outward signs until the problem is quite advanced and multiple extractions may be the only remedy. Early intervention allows us to remove tartar accumulation and gingivitis which eventually lead to deeper infection and tooth loss.
If your pet has any of the following:
- bad breath (worse than usual)
- tartar (yellow/brown buildup on the teeth, nearest the gums)
- red, swollen gums
- difficulty eating
then your pet may have dental disease.
We are offering FREE DENTAL CHECKS this month. This allows us to see if your pet has dental disease, and if so, we can give you an assessment of what treatment is needed and estimated cost, which will attract a 30% DISCOUNT DURING NOVEMBER.
Treatment for dental disease includes:
- a pre-anaesthetic blood screen to evaluate your pet's health before an anaesthetic
- intravenous fluids before, during and after the procedure
- a fully monitored gas anaesthetic
- scaling and polishing of teeth to remove tartar
- removal of teeth (if needed)
- antibiotics (if teeth are removed)
- pain relief, initially and post-operative (if needed)
- a follow-up visit 5 days after the procedure to check your pet's progress
- advice on home care after the procedure to prevent the re-accumulation of tartar
CALL US ON 9309 6033 TO BOOK OR FOR MORE INFORMATION.
* Please share this with your friends and family via Facebook *